CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Okay, Mrs. Young will get that reference...

Celebration was great. It's amazing how many friends we have and get to enjoy. There are a few people I only see at Celebration (though the Walley's weren't there, they were in Missouri where they are MOVING can you believe it? That's Paul and Jen, not Derek and Dina, by the way). Then there are those we get to room with and socialize with.

Oh, the sessions were good to... :)

No ticks, few banana spiders, one bug bite, four blisters on my feet and maybe five hours of sleep all together. All in all, a painless weekend.

I've got a big project this week, so posts will be few and far between. Then next week I'm off to Seattle, so same thing. I'll have access but probably not much time.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you have a link to Saw 4 right next to your
Celebration blog! (I still need to see 3 before I go see this one;) I love Celebration too, but I didn't get to talk to you hardly at all this time. (or your wife!) And now you will be leaving again. I hope all goes well. We will be praying for you.

overthinker said...

i heard about {one of} your big project{s} from lynette.
it sounded like a very hard one.

will pray for ya.