CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Too Funny and a Little Bit Scary

I found my 1,000,000 dollar bill that Chris had given me (a Christian tract in the margin on the back, and Grover Cleveland on the front) and flashed it around at a couple people for a laugh on Sunday.

Get this, some guy in Pittsburg is now in jail because he tried to pass it as real currency. He asked some clerk to make change (like any store has that much cash on them). He resisted arrest and refused to give his name, so I'm assuming he wasn't just kidding around.

Oy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike had another type of $1,000,000 bill that he left on the desk at work. One day, his sister Michelle saw it and asked me if it was real! I guess that's what drugs do to you:)
A few years back, Mike's dad gave him a $1,000,000 from Turkey. He said that he wanted to give his kids a million dollars.