CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Holy Ironicism, Batman!

(Josiah's gonna love this)

So, I bought an MP3 Player, right? I've got a long flight to Seattle on Tuesday and wanted to have something to do and listen to. So I've been loading some 80's music and some Country music...

And Eric sends a link for free Sovereign Grace MP3's so I've downloaded a bunch of those. Two of them are Josh Harris' "The Christian and Media"...

I figure my MP3 player is going to melt when I put those on there with the music choices already on there...

3 comments:

sherlock said...

Muwahahahahaaa!!! Hehehehe. Hahaha. Hardy har har har. Etc. Etc.

you get the point. I got a kick out of it. What kind of a mp3?

Disrespectful Youngster you....

Rob said...

The cheap kind. SanDisc, years old. Still works, though.

Anonymous said...

I got a used one too. Mine has Aerosmith and Banarama on it. I did delete some other stuff, but I don't remember what. But what is wrong with 80's music? (GO FRED!)
Sure am gonna miss you.