CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Off to See Seattle...The Wonderful City of Rain

I could use your prayers for what will be a very difficult trip. And please hold up my Orlando family, as well. Two weeks doesn't sound like much except when it refers to time away from those you love most.

And just because I can't ever post anything without something shallow...

*** Worse Movie Line Ever **** From X-Men I (or maybe II, who remembers?), spoken by Storm: "What happens when a toad is struck by lightening? Same as everything else." As pithy, clever lines go, that one falls as flat, stomped even further into thickness oblivion by H.B's inability to act.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you while you are gone. And of course we will take care of your family. Don't we try to take care of you when they are gone?
And if Seattle is the city of rain, I guess that God has been getting you ready for it here by sending us all of the rain. (My lake thanks you.)

sherlock said...

yeah, we'll be praying up a storm. Not that seattle needs another one...

Rob said...

Well, mom isn't on death's door as I was led to believe, though she is deeply impaired and fairly miserable. Hard to see, but it's still wonderful to be with my parents.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. You and your family are in our prayers.